The best night of my LIFE!!!!

Go down

The best night of my LIFE!!!!

Post by emlale on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 am

Here is my review....

We left our house around 5:30 in the morning on the 9th (morning of the concert). We drove and drove for what seemed like forever, but really it was only about 7 and a 1/2 hours. Yeah, I know, that's seems like a long time, but it wasn't that bad. It was totally not how I expected Texas to look haha! I'm so stereotypical. I was expecting the long horn cattle! Well I never saw that. Guess we didn't go that far into Texas. But I actually saw oil rigs before I saw cows! My first time seeing an oil rig and I saw tons of them right together, but didn't get a picture of one.

After the long drive, we finally got to the hotel and we all took a shower and changed into our concert clothes. Then we left the hotel around 3 pm and set out for the venue. Well our directions weren't very clear, but we still made it there. We got there at 3:30 and we started walking around. We say a whole bunch of people running, so of course we took off too! haha Well they roped off this area and they were taking the amps and stuff in as they got them off the trucks and then a couple of white panel vans pulled through the gate. The first one was empty (or so we thought) and the second we say people waving real big, so we all thought it could be the Jonas Brothers. Of course I didn't get a picture of that either, but I did take a shot after it was in the gate and well another van came up and they opened the gate again and my mom thought she saw Kevin (she said he was wearing a read shirt with a hat? anybody see him?). Well I shot a picture and I got a girl with a yellow purse walking around back there...Demi maybe?

We got tired and hot after standing there for so long, so we went over and bought our shirts and program (which is definitely worth the $20...great pics in it). After that we went and stood in line. It was so HOT!!! So my mom and sister went to the car to cool off and my dad and I held our spot. Well they came back about an hour later and joined us in line and my mom wasn't feeling so well, so she went over to sit on the wall and the paramedics came over to help her. They took blood pressure and gave her some ice to put around her neck. I mean it was so hot that tons of people had heat exhaustion. They finally let us in at 5:30, but just me and my sister went in cause my dad was standing there with my mom in the shade until the line died down some.

We went in and it looked like we were little kids in a candy store. They had so much stuff there! We went and got our picture taken for the BK thing. We could have left a message for JB, but we didn't do that. We walked over to get us some water (if you haven't been to a show yet...make sure you take lots of money for refreshments! $4 for a bottle of water!!!) and some of those free apple fries (they are so good! but get them before they are all gone). Well as I was getting my stuff together we happened to see the area where they were doing M&G! I took a picture of it, but all you could see was security and no JB. Then we went over to the Radio Disney tent to enter for front row tickets (but we didn't win) and we spun the wheel to win prizes (we won some stupid Playhouse Disney fans, but my dad spun it when he came in and won a gigantic Hannah 3D movie poster).

Finally it was time for Demi. She did amazing! I wish I had taken more video of her. We missed half of her last song to see if we won the Radio Disney thing. JB came out and all I can really say is....UNBELIEVABLE!!! From the first moment I was singing and jumping. It was so loud with all the screaming, but I was screaming along with the best of them. They sung tons of great songs and lots of new ones! They are great songs and I can't wait to hear them on the CD. There are so many surprises in the show...too much for me to even say (if you really want to me and I'll give you all the details). I was taking pictures and video left and right and still managed to watch the show (don't ask me how I do's talent! lol). My mom even started out taking pictures, but she felt a little tired and I noticed she wasn't taking pictures so I took her camera and started making some with hers. So some of you are probably thinking...Why did you stop taking pictures with your camera?...Well, I didn't! I was using both at the same time. My camera was on top (taking pictures and video) and my mom's on the bottom (taking just pictures). It tough because my arms started to hurt from holding them up so long at once, but hey it builds up arm strength (I suggest that you build up arm strength if you are taking video). Oh and they didn't even check to see what kind of camera you had. One girl had a video camera.

But the show ended about 3 hours after it started (which it started late) and we made our way back to the hotel. I basically couldn't hear, I couldn't talk, and I couldn't see haha! And it was great and totally worth it!

The one thing that I'm sad about is not seeing the bus! They didn't pull the bus around to the front until after we had gone into the venue and it was gone when we came out!
Here's the link to my pictures
Here's the links to my videos

Junior Fan
Junior Fan

Female Number of posts : 110
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum