Jonas Triplets fan fic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jonas Triplets fan fic

Post by Kenikens on Thu May 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Let me start off saying that none of this is true and if it was I would be so happy!! I know Em and Darcie would be too!!

ok so here it is it is pretty long so get ready!! I'm going to give it to you a few paragraphs at a time and I will tell you when the ending is so don't worry it does end lol.

I entered this contest to go hang out with the boys (JB) for two whole hours before a show. So you are probably thinking oh yeah won a contest of course, well get use to it or else this story wouldn't be here. So yes I won the contest. So I was supper excited to meet all of them specially Joe. I love you
So it was the day of the concert and I was so scared because I have liked them for 2 1/2 years. So we pulled up to the pavilion and went around to the front. It was about 20 minutes till 5, which was my time to be there. So I got out of the car and went to the front, and showed the security guard my badge. she lead me to this room where there was one couch,lazy boy, and a table. She told me that the boys were stuck in traffic and will be here in about 5 minutes. Well that made me even more nervious. So I started walking around trying to calm my self down.
Well about 20 minutes later they came walking in looking as beautiful as always. I froze, for about 3 seconds. Kevin was the first to say hi and hug then Nick and finally Joe. then Kevin asked me to sit and we started talking, since I have been a fan for a long time we had a lot to talk about. We laughed at Joe being Joe, and had a great time.
About an hour and a half into it they told me that they haven't eaten anything that morning. So Joe and Kevin said they saw a vending machine as they walked in. They both left, I looked up at Nick and saw he look really upset. So I asked him if everything was ok. He looked away for awhile and when he turned back I saw tears in his eyes.So I reached out my arm to comfort him. I told him he could trust me. He started telling me about his diebetes, rumors about Miley, how he wants to do normal things, and other things I did not catch. While telling me all this he was balling into my sholder. I was rubbing his back and, I could tell he felt safe to tell me all this. I didn't mind at all, that he was crying, because I saw how their career can make these things hard. Well it was a while before joe and Kevin came back, when they did they just came in and started at me (with nick still crying on my shoulder). I motioned for them to sit down. Joe was the first one to lip sync "what happened". I lipped back "nick just needs a moment".
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

Female Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jonas Triplets fan fic

Post by emlale on Thu May 15, 2008 8:34 pm

aw! need more!

Junior Fan

Female Number of posts : 110

View user profile http://emlale.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Thu May 15, 2008 8:56 pm

you will all in good time, all in good time lol bounce
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 pm

you have to come up with the rest haha

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Thu May 15, 2008 9:00 pm

I do have the rest three pages of it!!!! Shocked
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Thu May 15, 2008 9:02 pm

oh ok...well that's good. don't leave me hanging forever like darcie! haha

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm

haha no I wont I'll just leave you hanging for awhile lol!! Twisted Evil
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Thu May 15, 2008 9:09 pm

haha ok good

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Thu May 15, 2008 9:46 pm

haha Tomorrow if I have time I will!! Very Happy
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 am

YAY!

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Jonas Tripltes fan fic 2

Post by Kenikens on Fri May 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Ok here is more of the fan fic!!!

I can feel nick starting pull him self together at this time. I look up and see Joe with tears in his eyes too. I knew that he was think about everything , and knew he could trust me too. So I stopped rubbing Nicks back to hold out my arm for Joe. Joe took it right away. I sat there for a few minutes with kevin telling me that he was sorry for all of this. I kept telling him everything was ok. He then told me that he was going to go get their parents and ran off.A minute later he came back with his parents. Mrs. Jonas took Nick and Joe's armsand talking to them very softly got them up.She hugged them and the three of them walked off. Mr. jonas said that he was sorry that this happened. I told him everything was fine, and he ran off to go comfort the boys.
It was just two of us (kevin and I) in the room. I was trying to dry off my shirt a little. Then I looked up at Kevin and just like his brothers he had tears in his eyes too. He told me that he didn't want to cry infront of his brothers,and then I reached out my arms and we just sat there. Mr. Jonas came back to say that the concert was going to start in 10 minutes. Just like what Mrs. Jonas did with Joe and Nick he did to get Kevin up. Once again he said he was sorry, and once again I assured him it was ok and I would tell no one about this, it will be a secert. He smiled, thanked me and walked the eye drying eyes kevin away.
The concert was awesome, because of the contest I got front row center. So each boy did his part in recongizing me. I just smiled and they smiled back. They did awesome i'm so proud of them for jumping back to being happy so fast.
Well after the concert I asked to go back to see the boys again. the security said my pass was just good for the two hours before. So I went home happy knowing that I helped out and had a great concert. I knew that I had tickets to another concert and I told the boys about it, so I wondered what was going to happen then.
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 pm

wow...wishing this was true

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 11:31 am

haha me too lol flower
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Sun May 18, 2008 11:32 am

hehe...if only, if only

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 11:36 am

haha well for our sake lets say its real ok!!!! sunny
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Sun May 18, 2008 11:37 am

haha ok

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Jonas triplets 3

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 12:33 pm

And here is more!!Well I'm excited for it!!

Two days later I got a call and when I picked it up I heard Kevin's voice on the other end. they must have had it on speaker,because we were all talking to each other.I guess the got my number from the radio contest. I freaked out on the inside. They told me how sorry that they where for everything,and wanted to make it up to me. They said anything I wanted I could have. Well I have been thinking about it like every fan has. I asked them do they remeber the Jonas Triplets (Because I talked about us).I asked them that at the concerts that they were going to could we call them on stage. They said that they would arrange it. then Joe said that I should come along with them so that I could meet them too. They said that they would call me back with info in two days.
They did in two days they called me back and said everything was set to go and that we could do it.So we started planning it over the phone. It was so funny because joe was being....Joe.We planned out that in the middle of the concert I would come on and and say I have a very important announcement.Our symbol would come on a screeen and I would ask for the triplet to come on stage.I will tell her that I'm me and when she comes up JB will sing a song to her.
Since Darcies Concert was first I was so excited. I was going to meet her for the first time. Before they went on I told Kevin to give her a really big hug because she likes him the most. I acually got the feeling that JB were excited too.
I sayed backstage until Joe came back to get me. Finally the time came and Joe came back. "Are you ready" he asked me with those beautiful eyes holding out his hand. I held out out mine to grabbing his, I'm nervous" I told him. He looked back and said "don't worry You'll do great". He led me up to the stage and told me to come on. he said "hold up let me introduce you". "ok I will" I said. As he walked back on stage, I stared at his butt while he walked up the stairs. I heard from the stage " ok everyone we need you to listen to someone because one of you may be comeing up here".As the crowd went wild I walked up the steps to go to the stage. Surprisingly I was not scared. I went out there and said,"So how are the Jonas Brothers doing?"The crowd went wild once more.Now at that time I said,"See I'm a huge Jonas Brothers fan and I have met many fans, that have been the nicest poeple ever. Well there have been two girls that I talk to all the time and have found out that we have a lot in common" At that time our Symbol came up. "See we made this pack called the Jonas Triplets. And this is very exciting because one of them is here tonight. Will Darcie Kane our #1 Triplet please come up?" I just waited as she came up, I couldn't see her but I knew she was there. Finally I saw her being lead by Securtiy. I was smiling so big when she looked at me. I could tell that she was in total shock.
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Sun May 18, 2008 12:40 pm

awe! so cool...i'm ready for me to come in haha!

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 12:42 pm

haha your next!! sunny
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Sun May 18, 2008 12:51 pm

yay! i want to see what darcie does when she gets up on stage!

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm

You'll find out later haha lol Question
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Sun May 18, 2008 5:01 pm

it's always....LATER! haha

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenikens on Sun May 18, 2008 11:16 pm

haha yep it is to build the suspence lol!! affraid
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emlale on Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 am

haha yeah i guess so

Junior Fan

Back to top Go down

Part 4 and the final

Post by Kenikens on Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

When she got up, I was the first one on her side so she got to hug me first. We hugged for a long time jumping around we where so happy we met for the first time.Then she went down the row Nick, Joe and then Kevin. Kevin remembering what I asked him hugged her tight and long. It was so funny to see her just melt in his arms. When she came back from hugging him she was crying. So I went over and lead her to the middle of the stage and said "say hi to Darcie". the crowd said "hi Darice", Garbo come up behind and sat a chair down behind her. So I pushed her down to sit and they sang her Hello Beautiful like I asked. she could not take her eyes off of Kevin and he made sure that he was right by her the whole time. After they were done I asked her if she wanted to go back to her seat or come backstage and watch the concert there. Of coures she picked backstage.
After the concert I lead Darcie back to their dressing room and we waited for them to come back from meeting their fans.While we where there we talked about how we were going surprise Em! Since we were both invited.We decided to do everything the same. but at the same time of me saying her name darcie would come out.We were both super excited. Also the concert is only 5 days away.So we have lots of planning to do.
Finally Em"s concert came and Darcie and I met at the entrance super early. So as we got everything ready we peeked out and they told us where she was seated and we saw her. Finally the concert started and it was a great concert the crowd was super pumped like at Darcies'. So Joe came back and got me like last time, but this time I was not nervous. So I got up there and said the same things. I saw Em get excited then even more excited when Darcie came out. she screamed so loud I heard her from the stage. So just like I told Kevin about the hugging thing. I told Joe to do the same to Em. He did and I could tell that she loved it. then when she saw garbo comeing over with the seat she started crying with happyness. They sang to her and joe would not leave her at any moment. Then we went backstage and just talked and hugged the entire time. It was the best day for all of us.
then came my concet and I had the chance to go up and tell them about the Jonas triplets. Of coures the others were invited so they came out and introduced themselves too. After the concert when the boys came back to their dressing room. They handed us a piece of paper and told us if we ever needed anything to call. It was the best month of my life!!!
Kenikens
Junior Fan
Junior Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next